Advance Systems HR Scholarship
At Advance Systems, we are leaders in providing profitable, innovative and efficient workforce management solutions to businesses of varying sizes. With over 20 years in the business, we are committed to continuing this standard of service, keeping current with the ever-evolving demands of the workplace by offering the latest technology.
To further support these efforts, we are seeking to offer a $2000 scholarship to one (1) student who has selected Human Resources as their chosen career path and who has also attained academic excellence.
It is our hope to use this medium to give recognition to a student who has demonstrated a drive for excellence in the field of HR, and who will progress to make a significant impact on the improvement of the HR landscape in the future.
Requirements for Eligibility
- Must be presently registered with and attending an accredited online or physical university or college within the United States. Must be a resident of the United States if you are studying online.
- Must be studying for an HR degree program or other HR related discipline as a graduate or undergraduate.
- The undergraduate should have completed a minimum of 1 HR course as well as attained a cumulative 2.5 GPA or more out of 4.
- The graduate needs to be enrolled in or has already completed a minimum of 1 HR course, and have a cumulative GPA of 3 or more out of 4.
- Applicants need to write an article on any topic related to HR to be considered for the scholarship.
- Employees, clients, persons involved in the scholarship selection process or any family members or domestic partners linked with any of these categories of persons affiliated with Advance Systems are NOT eligible to apply.
Process of Selection of Winner
A Scholarship Selection Committee comprising HR professionals will review the applications and select an awardee based on having satisfactorily met the requirements for academic achievement and having chosen HR as their dedicated career path.
Documentation Required for Application
- Current tertiary academic transcript.
- 1 Recommendation letter.
- Article on any topic related to HR 800-1000 words maximum, article needs to be fresh and unique.
- Send all details to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for Submission
All applications must be submitted on or before 30.09.2017.
Announcement of Scholarship Awardee
The successful applicant will be selected by 15.10.2017 and will be notified via telephone, email message or both.
Disbursement of Scholarship
The scholarship funds will be directly paid over by Advance Systems to the institution of the scholarship awardee. The funds may be used to cover the cost of tuition and other fees as well as books.