This role is responsible for all web and graphic designs for the company’s UK, Australia and Canada offices.
The role holder is responsible for all web, email and print design work for the company’s UK, Canada and Australia offices. Reinforcing brand consistency and deliver creative designs that set the company apart from the competition. This is a great opportunity for a passionate and creative well-rounded graphic and web designer to join the marketing team.
- Design, build and test website pages and campaign landing pages to meet marketing requirements
- Create high impact visuals for web, emails, social media and banner ads
- Design product and services collateral such as brochures and datasheets
- Produce creative downloadable content assets including infographics, eBooks, and whitepapers that will engage the target audience
- Design PowerPoint presentations for events and webinars
- Produce artwork for events stands, roller banners and promotional flyers
Critical Knowledge & Experience
- Experience in website and email design
- Experience in designing for print
- Experience in working to brand guidelines
- Experience in brand & brand guide creation
- Strong creative ability to turn briefs into engaging campaigns
- Good HTML, CSS skills and WordPress skills