Do you want to work for a driven, motivated, profitable, ambitious dev company? Working with the best people who are all egoless, want to make a difference and are all one team?
Mitrefinch is a global technology company and market leader in employee management and security solutions offering our customers a range of time and attendance software systems. We currently have over 3000 customers worldwide.
Key Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Work with Business Analysts to understand functional and non-functional requirements and associated solution designs, probing for detailed information where necessary
- Provide estimates of effort and time for planning and quotation purposes
- Define and design appropriate technical solutions to address specified requirements
- Produce relevant technical specifications and documentation for internal and external review
- Write and develop high quality code to meet the agreed design and specified requirements, both functional and non-functional, delivered in agreed sprints
- Document technical changes to agreed standards to facilitate ease of future development and broaden knowledge across the team
Key Skills & Experience Required
- Demonstrable experience working in software development teams
- Broad experience in developing solutions across Windows, Web, and Mobile solutions in a .NET environment
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft technologies