Advance Systems Time Management Mobile Workforce module provides connectivity between managers and employees for correct, efficient and up-to-the-minute employee time keeping. Employees and supervisors are connected by separate functions of the software using a wide variety of devices, such as:
- Smart devices
- Web-based SMS
- Tablets and laptops
- HTML5-enabled devices
- At the beginning and the end of a shift, employees clock their times from the company’s headquarters, a remote location or from home.
- The system alerts employees if they missed a clocking or if a clocking was rejected.
- Requests for leave are immediately sent via email to the employee’s supervisor.
- There is no additional hardware or SIMM card needed and the only charge is that of an individual’s cellphone provider.
- Mobile Clocking applications require an Employee Self Service license.
- Managers and supervisors can view the time data of all employees in real time.
- Management can perform functions such as clocking a single employee or a group of employees either in or out within a single transaction.
- Any employee time inconsistencies or invalidities are immediately sent to the proper supervisor.
- Managers can use the Mobile Workforce functions to track their employees wherever they are working, not only by those employees on-site, but also those working from home or traveling.
- Supervisors and managers receive a warning if Internet connectivity is lost. If so, the day’s transactions will be transmitted as a group once connectivity is restored.
Advantages of using Mobile Workforce software
- The Mobile Workforce software is stored in the Cloud to ensure operation independent of and without the need to purchase any hardware or other technology. All that is needed is access to either the Internet or cellphone coverage.
- Employee self-service means that workers located anywhere in the world can use a wide assortment of means to log on to the system and clock in or out. The data is immediately sent in real time to their supervisors for analysis and reporting.
- Employees will be able to view the balance of sick and vacation time balances when they clock in via the Mobile Workforce system. They can also request future leave and explain any absence to their supervisor.
- Optional GPS tracking ability ensures that employees are exactly where they say they are. Supervisors can be certain of the location of all their employees at any moment. To use, employees simply log in with any GPS-enabled device, such as a laptop, computer or smart device. The information is then downloaded to the supervisor to view via Google Maps and entered directly into the Advance Systems database.
- Errors involving hours worked, costly overpayments and leave time taken are eliminated, saving considerable costs over a manual system.