Advance Systems America is Americas premier provider of Employee Management Systems. We specialize in providing state-of-the-art Time and Attendance and HR solutions to some of the worlds most prestigious banks, insurance companies, hotels, government departments, retailers, manufacturers and distribution companies.
We have built a trusted reputation by servicing over 4,000 customers across the world, in America, Ireland, Canada, the UK and Australia. Through our high quality Time and Attendance software, we are able to help drive performance and save companies around the world millions of dollars each year.
What is Time and Attendance Software?
Time and Attendance software is simple yet powerful computer programme that is specifically designed to assist you to increase profits through better business efficiency. Advance Systems software allows you to easily track and measure your employee’s Attendance.
Our systems are can be customized to your production cycles, allowing for easy integration with your current HR systems. Our
Time and Attendance system is an indispensable management tool that will help improve your organizations efficiency by reducing absenteeism and increasing punctuality.
What are the key benefits of our Time and Attendance Software?
Our software can have a number of positive effects on your company or organization. For example, it can help maximise your return on labor investment, save management time and reduce administration costs.
Other key benefits include:
- Reducing labor costs by reducing absenteeism, monitoring efficiency and increasing punctuality
- Allowing for accurate forecasting by department workload, resources and budget
- Flexible clocking on options – by internet, mobile phone, PDA, intranet, PC, biometrics terminal, proximity fob, or swipe card technologies
- Records absences and builds absence profiles with multiple viewing selections, by department, group or absence occurrence
- Full reporting and graphic module, including standard reports such as The Bradford Factor
- The Ability to run what if scenarios and update future changes immediately