Advance Systems Time & Attendance Solutions and Employee Management Systems will help your business stay compliant with all federal and state employment laws.
Today due to the robust legislation surrounding FMLA, organizations are struggling to accurately track FMLA leave for their employees. With the average cost for an FMLA case approaching $80,000 despite the outcome, it is more important than ever for organisations to accurately track and administer FMLA leave time.
A restaurant in Tampa Florida was recently investigated and fined. Dshiy! Tampa-based sushi restaurant, has agreed to pay $54,407 in minimum wage and overtime back wages to employees.
Advance Systems enables your organizations to:
- Automatically determine FMLA eligibility based on an employees hours worked and hire date.
- Track concurrent and intermittent FMLA leave simultaneously alongside other leave types such as STD or Vacation/Personal leave.
- Generate all necessary forms and documents for managing FMLA events.
- Store doctors certifications and will send alerts when new certifications are required.
- Reduce the likelihood of Department of Labor investigations and employee lawsuits.
- Eliminate administrative errors which occur when the FMLA is administered manually.
- Reduce the time required to manually administer federal and state leave laws by as much as 65%.