Fingerprint time clock is the best solution for HR departments and supervisors to help track employees’ working hours. Biometric devices bring efficiency to the workplace by providing an unparalleled ability to quickly and accurately capture real-time workforce data thereby minimizing labor costs while maximizing productivity and profits.
Mitrefinch designs and manufactures MF8 fingerprint time clock terminals with an integrated Time and Attendance System to accurately track employee attendance hours and keep all data in one central place.
How Mitrefinch Fingerprint Time Clock works?
This device works by scanning a digital representation of an employee’s unique fingerprint to record when they clock in or clock out from the terminal. It stores ‘fingerprint templates’ – a digital representation of the fingerprint, not the actual fingerprint itself – to provide the highest privacy and security for employees.
What are the Benefits of Mitrefinch Biometric Time Clocks?
Fingerprint time clocks is the result of evolving biometric technology. Biometric data refers to unique, measurable human biological or behavioral characteristics that can be used for identification.
Biometric Fingerprint scanning is extremely efficient and accurate. Since each of us possesses a unique fingerprint, the use of a fingerprint time clock in the workplace
- eliminates the opportunity for one employee to “buddy punch” his or her friend onto the work clock which can cause a business to lose a substantial amount of money over time.
- It also prevents employees from stealing time and wages and can also provide high security level at all entry points of a building by allowing entry only through a fingerprint time clock.
- Fingerprint scanning provides a high degree of internal security where verification of access to sensitive documents locked in secure areas is at upmost importance
- Human resource professionals often balance implementing new technology with the rights of employers and employees. The biggest question about biometric time clocks is the benefits of embracing the security this time calculating tool offers.
Learn More : 10 Benefits of Biometric Time Clocks
Why Mitrefinch Fingerprint Time Clock is Different and How to Buy It?
- Mitrefinch uses subdermal image reading that is able to go under the first layer of skin to get to blood vessels.
- It means that employees can wear latex gloves and still get through biometric scanning terminal every time.
- Mitrefinch doesn’t store employees fingerprints in the system which totally eliminates any privacy issues.
- Mitrefinch biometric terminals are durable and can stand harsh conditions.
- The clock data goes directly to Time and Attendance database, so all clock in/ clock out hours are registered into one system.
- It makes possible to create custom reports , for example, to mark employees who are late
Learn more about Technical Specifications
Learn more about Mitrefinch Biometric fingeprint technology
To buy Mitrefinch Fingerprint time clock please book a consultation, so we could get more information about the size of your company and what kind of Time and Attendance Tracking solution you need.
Why Fingerprint Time Clock Makes Good Business Sense
There are at least three scenarios where a fingerprint time clock makes good business sense:
- Improved clock-in accuracy: Requiring employees to clock-in with their finger reduces or eliminates other systems that are fraught with errors. Implementation curbs the practice of employees punching in or swiping a co-worker’s ID when they are not at work.
- Higher security with internal processes: Working at a government facility or business with sensitive documents requires keeping records locked in secure areas. Access to these rooms will be limited to a biometric time clock.
- High-security access to an entire facility: All entry points of a building is limited to a fingerprint time clock. Visitors who value privacy will appreciate the added security level, which keeps people and data safer.
Time and Money Saving Features of Fingerprint Scanning Systems
There are many compelling features that make a fingerprint time clock worth the investment:
- Constant availability
- Integrate software with current business systems
- Scalable for business growth
The latest biometric time clock has better synchronization through the Linux operating system. Now, it is possible to use DHCP for IP addresses. Remote configuration from a web browser login is also possible.
Information is stored in memory so employees can clock in and out, even during a network outage.
Integration with Business Systems
This fingerprint time clock is one in a series of devices that remain compatible with one another. Onsite installation is easy with a centralized network interface. Clocks work seamlessly with different systems such as smartphones, proximity clocks and desktop models.
The system satisfies company needs for easy expansion. This eliminates the necessity of buying a brand new system to match a growing workforce. Not only does this fingerprint time clock have a capacity for growth, but it also adapts to changing workforce scenarios.
Employees can work from virtually every corner of the world, yet remain connected to a centralized time tracking system. Employees receive individualized information and group communications. In case of an emergency, managers know how many employees are working.
Companies of all sizes require distributed systems for time clock and related HRIS. Customers want options to run software modules. Having access via the Internet and onsite, while security controls and time clock systems connect to seamlessly communicate information is crucial.
The answer is found in the Mitrefinch Proximity/Swipe Card system. Easy to interface with an existing system, companies are not hit with a huge expense. This system understands and adapts to changing needs.
Employees can work online or offline under certain conditions. This proximity time clock allows employees to continue to clock in and out. Ease of use and simple remote configuration from anywhere in the world makes this system a compelling choice for time and attendance management.