- “Real World” multi-spectral fingerprint sensors
- Work in extreme conditions and harsh environment
- Capture images of wet, dry, oily, dirty hands
- Take fingerprints through Medical gloves
- Fingerprints are stored as a template
- Highest privacy and security for employees
- Data flow directly into Time and Attendance System
- Best Suited for 100 – 10 000 employees
Fingerprint Employee Time Clock for Any Industry
Fingerprint time clock is the best solution for business owners, HR departments and supervisors to help track employees’ working hours. Biometric terminals bring efficiency to the workplace by providing an unparalleled ability to quickly and accurately capture real-time workforce data thereby minimizing labor costs while maximizing productivity and profits.
Mitrefinch designs and manufactures biometric terminals and devices with an integrated Time and Attendance Software to accurately track employee attendance hours and keep all data in one central system.
How Does Fingerprint Time Clock Work?
This device works by scanning a digital representation of an employee’s unique fingerprint to record when they clock in or clock out from the terminal. It stores ‘fingerprint templates’ – a digital representation of the fingerprint, not the actual fingerprint itself – to provide the highest privacy and security for employees.
Fingerprint terminals are the result of evolving biometric technology. Biometric data refers to unique, measurable human biological or behavioral characteristics that can be used for identification.
Biometric Fingerprint scanning is extremely efficient and accurate. Since each of us possesses a unique fingerprint, the use of a fingerprint readers in the workplace
- eliminates the opportunity for one employee to “buddy punch” his or her friend onto the work clock which can cause a business to lose a substantial amount of money over time.
- It also prevents employees from stealing time and wages and can also provide high security level at all entry points of a building by allowing entry only through a fingerprint time clock.
- Fingerprint scanning provides a high degree of internal security where verification of access to sensitive documents locked in secure areas is at upmost importance
- Human resource professionals often balance implementing new technology with the rights of employers and employees. The biggest question about biometric time clocks is the benefits of embracing the security this time calculating tool offers.
Learn More : 10 Benefits of Biometric Time Clocks
The Featrues of Mitrefinch Biometric Clock Terminal
- Mitrefinch uses subdermal image reading that is able to go under the first layer of skin to get to blood vessels.
- It means that employees can wear latex gloves and still get through biometric scanning terminal every time.
- Mitrefinch doesn’t store employees fingerprints in the system which totally eliminates any privacy issues.
- Mitrefinch biometric terminals are durable and can stand harsh conditions.
- The clock data goes directly to Time and Attendance database, so all clock in/ clock out hours are registered into one system.
- It makes possible to create custom reports , for example, to mark employees who are late
Learn more about Mitrefinch Biometric fingeprint technology
Proximity Contactless Biometric Time Clocks
Companies of all sizes require distributed systems for time clock and related HRIS. Customers want options to run software modules. Having access via the Internet and onsite, while security controls and time clock systems connect to seamlessly communicate information is crucial.
The answer is found in the Mitrefinch Proximity/Swipe Card system. Easy to interface with an existing system, companies are not hit with a huge expense. This system understands and adapts to changing needs.
Employees can work online or offline under certain conditions. This proximity time clock allows employees to continue to clock in and out. Ease of use and simple remote configuration from anywhere in the world makes this system a compelling choice for time and attendance management.
Affordable Fingerprint Time Clock for Small Business
If your business has less than 100 employees, you can still take an advantage of biometric solutions for time and attendance tracking. Small business owners can utilize less expensive desktop fingerprint readers. Lumidigm® M-Series Technology helps authenticate employee access from remote locations. Security is enhanced with a portable desktop USB fingerprint reader to eliminate problems often connected to traditional time clock systems.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Secure access from remote locations
- Flexible shift scheduling
- Portable authentication system
- Access control features onsite and in databases
- Eliminate inefficient manual time recording practices
- Streamline login processes
- Finger sensors to reliably capture biometric data
Learn more about USB desktop fingerprint reader
How Much Does a Biometric Time Clock Cost?
The price depends on the number of your employees, the type of software license or monthly subscription model. To Buy Mitrefinch Fingerprint Clock Terminals please Book a consultation, so we could get more information about the size of your company and what kind of Time and Attendance Tracking solution you need for your business organization.
Why Fingerprint Readers are Good for Business
There are at least three scenarios where biometric clocks make good business sense:
- Improved clock-in accuracy: Requiring employees to clock-in with their finger reduces or eliminates other systems that are fraught with errors. Implementation curbs the practice of employees punching in or swiping a co-worker’s ID when they are not at work.
- Higher security with internal processes: Working at a government facility or business with sensitive documents requires keeping records locked in secure areas. Access to these rooms will be limited to a biometric time clock.
- High-security access to an entire facility: All entry points of a building is limited to a fingerprint time clock. Visitors who value privacy will appreciate the added security level, which keeps people and data safer.
Save Time and Money by Using Fingerprint Readers
There are many compelling features that make a fingerprint device worth the investment:
- Constant availability
- Integrate software with current business systems
- Scalable for business growth
The latest biometric time clock has better synchronization through the Linux operating system. Now, it is possible to use DHCP for IP addresses. Remote configuration from a web browser login is also possible.
Information is stored in memory so employees can clock in and out, even during a network outage.
Integration with Business Systems
This fingerprint time clock is one in a series of devices that remain compatible with one another. Onsite installation is easy with a centralized network interface. Clocks work seamlessly with different systems such as smartphones, proximity clocks and desktop models.
The system satisfies company needs for easy expansion. This eliminates the necessity of buying a brand new system to match a growing workforce. Not only does this fingerprint clock terminal have a capacity for growth, but it also adapts to changing workforce scenarios.
Employees can work from virtually every corner of the world, yet remain connected to a centralized time tracking system. Employees receive individualized information and group communications. In case of an emergency, managers know how many employees are working.
4 Reasons for Incorporating Biometric Clock Terminals in your Business:
1. Elimination of time theft
— Time theft in the workplace occurs when an employee accepts pay from their employer for work that they have not actually done, or for time they have not actually put into their work. There are several ways employees steal time and wages from their employers. These include “budding punching,” which we’ll talk more about below, or misrepresenting how much time they worked. This is rather easy to do if an employee’s time is tracked on paper or if employees type their time into a program which can easily be adjusted. Other ways to steal time include extended breaks, excessive personal time, spending time browsing the Internet, or mobile workers who might pull over somewhere and sit in their vehicle, visit a coffee shop, or simply go home until the end of their shift.
2. Elimination of buddy punching
— A primary benefit of using a biometric time clock is to eliminate “buddy punching” in which an employee clocks in or out for another’s shift. For example, employee #1 is running late or has not arrived to work at the scheduled time, so he or she asks employee #2 to clock in for them, in the hopes that the manager or supervisor on duty won’t notice the late arrival. There are more extreme cases where employees use buddy punching to take entire days off work or accrue extra overtime. All-in-all, it costs businesses around the world billions of dollars annually. Many companies have come to rely on security cameras, barcode swipe cards, or personal identification numbers to prevent employee time theft, but these methods are not as effective as biometrics, which provides an unmistakable personal identifier based on unique physical traits. Web based biometric clocks are extremely simple systems to set up and use and allow employees to “punch” in and out from a time clock, web browser, or even a mobile phone.
3. Accurate Payroll Processing
— Accurate payroll processing is a critical part of any business and the use of fingerprint time clocks for workforce management has a direct impact on the efficient processing of payroll. In many organizations, fingerprint—or biometric—time clocks directly upload attendance data to payroll processing software within minutes, thereby streamlining their payroll processing. Biometric technology tracks employee time and attendance and prevents time theft issues such as late arrivals, early departures, missed days, and unauthorized overtime.
4. Increased Productivity and ROI
— A fingerprint time clock eliminates the need to manually collect time and attendance records which can be a drain on resources. In addition, a biometric time clock allows business owners to track time sheets and entire employment histories with the press of a button. This reduces the amount of time it takes to track employee hours and generates quick reports on overall attendance data. Biometrics also eliminates the practice of keeping manual time and attendance records and making sure an employee is where he or she is supposed to be when he or she is supposed to be there. Plus, it decreases staffing overhead and provides accurate labor data to the payroll system to effectively manage business operations. This helps to increase productivity, frees up resources, and allows managers and supervisors to concentrate on core job responsibilities. When all is accounted for it means a healthier and stronger return-on-investment (ROI).
Considering the many benefits to implementing a biometric employee time and attendance system, employers have every reason to fully embrace today’s state-of-the-art fingerprint time clock terminals.